Enjoy yourself while using our park, but it is not permitted to:
- Damage or remove any park property.
- Remove or injure any natural resources.
- Fail to have physical control of animals and promptly remove and properly dispose of any excrement.
- Bring any animal other than SEEING EYE DOG into restricted area of park.
- Litter in the park.
- Operate motorized vehicle in undesignated areas.
- Park a motorized vehicle in undesignated areas or while park is closed.
- Swim in fountain.
- Camp overnight.
- Build a fire except in personnel grills (not allowed in Smothers Park).
- Throw, use, or discharge any weapon.
- Play or practice golf.
- Possess or set off any pyrotechnics.
- Engage in any disorderly conduct or any unlawful behavior.
- Solicit, advertise, peddle or vend any goods or services.
- Post any sign or advertisement.
- Possess alcoholic beverages and illegal controlled substances.
Lazy Dayz Playground Rules
Open 7 a.m.-10 p.m.
- All persons using the playground do so at their own risk.
- Children under 10 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18 years or older) and must be supervised by that adult at all times.
- No smoking or tobacco products.
- No animals, except for service animals, are permitted.
- No skateboards, roller blades. or bicycles.
- No high heels or cleats.
- Profane language will not be tolerated.
- Do not use equipment when wet
- Bathing Load: 50 People.
- Park manager reserves the right to limit the numb er of people in or refuse access to the fountain area at any time for safety reasons.
- Fountain Hours 9 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Enjoy responsibly.
- Do not use fountain without adult supervision.
- No eating, drinking, chewing gum or use of tobacco products in the immediate fountain area.
- No glass, soap, or other material which might create hazardous conditions allowed in the fountain area.
- No pets in the immediate fountain area.
- Infants and toddlers are required to wear swim diapers under swimsuits at all times.
- Shower before entering the fountain.