Opened in June 2014.
- Only skateboards, inline skates and BMX bikes are allowed.
- This is an unsupervised park and all users do so strictly at his/her own risk. The City of Owensboro does not assume any responsibility for loss or injury.
- Use of this park is permitted during posted hours only. Violators may be cited or fined.
- Use of safety equipment such as helmets and pads is strongly recommended.
- All those under 18 years of age shall have adult supervision.
- Bicycles must have protective covering on all pegs.
- Weather conditions such as rain, snow and ice can impair ramps and skating surfaces. The Skate Park should not be used in those weather conditions.
- Be aware of your surroundings at all times while using the Skate Park. Loose and/or flying skateboards are possible.
- Spectators shall stay off the concrete.
- Obstacles, ramps or other equipment that are not a part of the original structure are not permitted to be used or added to the facility.
- Improper conduct may result in suspension or expulsion from the park and may result in temporary closure of the facility.
- Special events require permitting by the City of Owensboro.
- Please skate safely and be respectful and courteous to others. Share the park.
- The following are not permitted in the park:
- Smoking/Tobacco Products
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Road/Mountain Bikes
- Loud music
- Glass containers
Anyone caught not following the rules by Parks & Recreation Staff or the Owensboro Police Department may be banned from use of the park for a minimum of two days up to a permanent ban.
Please take pride in your skate park, place trash in receptacles and always display appropriate behavior.